I'm sure it would get way more use than it does now and keep the politics off the non-sports forum
I'm sure it would get way more use than it does now and keep the politics off the non-sports forum
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Sounds like a good idea to me.
make a "sticky" in the top of the sports forum for the ask a ref part?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Per Steven, the other misc. boards should be back up & going in beta pretty soon. No need in commandeering another board like the Ref one for political stuff. It will have its' place soon enough.
I'll shoot him a PM and check in on the status of their work to get those activated once again.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Just got a PM from Steven--they're working on the code, found some bugs along the way in the live versions of Hostboard, so they took priority over the development/test instance. They're working on the interface tweaks that were planned right now.
Once these test instances are up & going and look like they're going to work, it shouldn't be a problem to get the other boards back up & going.
Be patient.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
why?
we dont have near enough activity as it is, why make more forums to take away posts from the forum
Bookmarks